Friday 15 June 2007

I'm hot coz I'm fly...

...you ain't coz you're not.

"...QUICKLY, TAKE THIS CARRIER BAG AND DO A SHIT IN IT BEFORE ANYONE SEES..."

I saw the bloke from Ghosts and Goblins before. He suggested that I might smash you in your jaw with a wrench.

You were in the pub with your sister, crying, as usual.

This bloke was behind me and I span round like "BLAWWW" with my elbow out and got him right in the jaw.

I'm "CALLING ALL THE HEROES'. I'm 'BUILDING CASTLES IN THE SKY". I'm "ROLLIN' WITH DA NINES'.

I'm just sitting in a dark room, spitting and spitting and spitting. Someone came in before and tried to talk to me, you know, to ask me questions and do a conversation and all that, and I was just SPITTING on the floor! They got well pissed off, it was almost as if I was just TOTALLY IGNORING them, and just doing a big load of SPITTING all over the floor! 'THAT IS HOW I BE ROLLING LOL'

THEY GOT WELL PISSED OFF.

GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF AND 'STOP CRYYYYYYING YOUR HEAAAAAAAART OUT'.

BITS OF TEETH ALL OVER THE FLOOR. I'M LIKE 'YEAH WELL DONE' AND DID A BACKSPIN.

No comments: