Tuesday 26 June 2007

I have seen 'Bones'...

...on television. He is the "calcium expert" for the Munch Bunch. What an unusual job!

Let's go to a foreign land. It would be like SO AMAZING to take our money and experience like a WHOLE DIFFERENT CULTURE. We could buy a SUIT for 4,000 Rupees.

Sometimes, it is difficult to spell your own name! MASSIVE 'LOL'!

Me and Darren Womb were down the arcade before. I completed 'Shinobi' on 20p and I was like "FUCK OFF', all yelling all gruff and that, and Darren Womb was like "you're SO repetitive". I quickly developed a rare glandular condition and he felt sorry for me! I tensed up really hard and I felt my metabolism go all wrong.

I'll keep slugging it out, like an old deaf boxer.

YOU CANNOT STOP ME, YOUR STYLE'S TOO SLOPPY, I SELL TOBACCO AND I'M DOING REALLY WELL NOW.

"Oh wow, you're like really RANDOM". Yeah mate, I fling my arm out so hard it jars my elbow and as a reward from God, a massive knife blade emerges from my hand. I stuck it through some prick's cheek. There was nothing the prick could do about it, as my style progressively gets more powerful. I kicked 'em right in the pelvis! It was filmed for an advert.

No comments: