Wednesday 5 December 2007

I'm Having A Conversation

I’m having a conversation
I’m having a conversation with you
Listen as I talk to you
I am talking to you in a conversation

I am saying words to you
You are listening to my words
Next you will speak some words to me
I will listen to the words as you say them to me

When the conversation is over
I will do something else afterwards
Maybe I will sit still in a chair
Or maybe I will get up and walk around

Later I might go outside
I will walk around when I am outside
Maybe I will stay still for a while
Then afterwards I will carry on walking around outside

I am having a conversation with you
I am saying some words which I have thought of
I am saying the words to you
You are listening to the words that I am saying

3 comments:

tox said...

Is this *actually* a Kate Nash song?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.