Sunday 2 September 2007

Education, Education, Education

Hiiii…how’s it going? Yeah, yeah, cool cheers…had a TOTALLY amazing weekend. A load of us went up The Faversham and saw Patrick’s band. You know, Patrick from halls? Really tall, goes out with Alison from Cambridge? He’s REALLY cool…

…anyway, it was sooo awesome, I got TOTALLY wasted - Yeah…they’re really good, y’know, kind of like a really cool Seventies thing going on? with a really sort of 90s rave thing as well? Steve from Surrey was there and had these really strong pills? God, I was SOOO fucked…Julian had to look after me when we got back…he’s SUCH a sweetheart…

…Patrick’s doing SOOO well at the moment…they’re going to do a session for XFm soon. What? Oh, shut up you cow! You’re SOOO cheeky sometimes. Well, okay, yes, he is a very nice looking young man…mind your own business madam!

…anyway, how’s things with you babe? Yeah? Oh that’s AWESOME! I would KILL FOR the chance for a placement there, you lucky cow! Mum and Dad are paying for me to go out to New York for the summer so I can talk to some designers there…you know, a bit of networking, lay on the old feminine charm! You know me babe!

...What? No, no…I’m TOTALLY skint at the moment…don’t get my allowance for two weeks and I am COMPLETELY going to Ibiza this Summer with Lauren and Mel…I’ve told Dad that if I don’t get a really nice holiday this year I’ll be TOTALLY burnt out for September…yeah, and a car too! I am SOOO not going on the bus next year! It’s DISGUSTING!

…oh God…they were SUCH chavs…I couldn’t believe it…Caroline was SOOO drunk…this guy had like, a white shirt? and white trainers? You know, not those really cool white canvas trainers like Patrick’s got? they were like, running shoes or something? Oh Godddd, honestly…Caroline actually got off with him! Yeah, I know! With a LOCAL LAD! Honestly, you should have heard his voice…he sounded SOOO thick…I was completely taking the piss out of him? but he SOOO didn’t realise?

…anyway babe, I’ve really got to go – Julian’s DJing at that new club tonight, it’s like some 80s-new-wave-electro thing, probably be REALLY boring but I said I’d go on the condition he gets some coke and buys me cocktails all night – Oh. My. God. - you wouldn’t BELIEVE the state of this guy who just walked past…honestly babe, I sometimes forget it actually IS Up North here…hahaha…I KNOWWW; I’m terrible aren’t I? Anyway babe, I’ll see you next week at Klaxons? Cool! Love you! Byeeee!

© Noah Brown 2007

2 comments:

tox said...

oh for fuck sake... as if i wasn't dreading the return to university enough already. thanks for that.

Geoff Rowden said...

You nasty person you, you're ruining my life. I don't enjoy working at the store half as much now thanks to you! I'm going to issue a fatwah on Milo.